Unistellar - Odyssey Telescope Fully Automated
The Unistellar Odyssey offers an incredibly user friendly setup for capturing images of the night sky. It features a lightweight optical tube design combined with advanced Nikon High Precision Optics, a 3.4 megapixel camera sensor, and a iOS and Android app for seamless control.
Unistellar Odyssey Telescope Fully Automated
Unistellar Odyssey Features
- Utilizes Nikon High Precision Optics for sharp and pinpoint quality of up to 17.2 limiting magnitude.
- Altazimuth mount for an easy to use and transportable system.
- 85mm mirror diameter.
- 320mm focal length and f/3.9 focal ratio, making it excellent for deep sky observation with a wide 33.6 x 45 arc min field of view.
- Consists of Unistellar Stellar Autofocus for consistent focusing.
- Signal amplification for more apparent detail.
- Storage capacity of 64 Gb.
- Deep dark technology.
- Smart Star finder for guiding through the sky.
- The Uninstellar Odyssey consists of an over 5,000 object database.
- App available for iOS and Android.
- Battery life up to 5 hours.
Observe and Image the Cosmos with Nikon High Precision Optics
The Unistellar Odyssey is a remarkable user friendly night sky imaging setup! Consisting of a lightweight optical tube design joined with Nikon High Precision Optics, a 3.4mp camera sensor and a cutting edge iOS and Android App for seamless control, users will be stunned at the exceptional quality of the images they obtain from the Odyssey of planets and deep sky objects alike without the hassle of rigorous imaging setups that are typical with a traditional telescope and a camera.
A highlight of the Odyssey is Unistellar's Stellar Autofocus which is built in to ensure focus remains accurate and stable throughout observing and imaging sessions.
|Free Shipping Available
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude
|Accessory Tray Included?
|Includes Autoguide Port
|Periodic Error Correction
|In The Box
- Unistellar Odyssey
- Unistellar tripod
- Dust cap
- Charger with adapter
- Set of adjustment tools
- App (iOS and Android)