Takahashi - TPL-12.5 Plossl Eyepiece
The Takahashi 12.5mm TPL eyepiece from Takahashi is made from glass with high refractivity and low dispersion, delivering precise and sharply contrasting views. It is a 48° field of view.
Takahashi TPL-12.5 Plossl Eyepiece
- Takahashi TPL eyepieces utilize highly refractive, low-dispersion glass for exceptional pinpoint and sharp quality.
- Chromatic aberration is minimized, with levels at about half of the Takahashi Abbe series and two-thirds of the LE series.
- Multilayer coatings cover the entire lens surface, ensuring a 99% transmission rate across the visible light spectrum.
- A matte finish on the eyepieces helps reduce stray light, enhancing contrast in views.
- The 12.5mm TPL-12.5 Plossl has a 48° field of view and around 8.75mm of eye relief.
Unmatched Sharp Quality without Breaking the Bank
The Takahashi TPL eyepieces consist of highly refractive and low-dispersion glass which result in excellent pinpoint and sharp contrast in views by minimizing chromatic aberration to half of what is present in the Takahashi Abbe eyepiece series and two thirds of the LE series. To further improve contrast, Takahashi has coated the eyepieces with multilayered coatings with a visible light 99% transmission rate and reduces stray light with a matte finish.
This configuration of the TPL eyepiece is a 12.5mm Plossl with a 48° field of view. The eye relief is approximately 8.75mm.
|Free Shipping Available
|Apparent Field of View
|In The Box
- Takahashi TPL-12.5 Plossl Eyepiece