The latest addition to the X-Cel LX line is perfect for astronomical observing, especially with short focal length telescopes. Fully multi-coated 3-element Apochromatic design offers superior sharpness and color correction.
This Barlow Lens triples the magnification of your current eyepieces. Perfect for short tube telescope owners that are looking for more power in their lunar or planetary views.
The newly enhanced X-Cel LX eyepiece series is what you've been waiting for in a high quality eyepiece for planetary viewing. With a brand new sleek and robust design and a twist-up eye guard, these eyepieces are especially designed for comfort and ease of use. They also have a wide field of view of 60° and 6-element fully multi-coated optics for magnificent wide field performance. X-Cel LX eyepieces are parfocal and require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power.
- Wide field of view enhances views of the night sky through a single lens
- 6-element fully multi-coated optics create sharper images
- Extendable twist-up eyepieces are easier and more comfortable, especially for eyeglass wearers
- No slip, rubber grip ring for secure handling, even in moist conditions
- Parfocal eyepiece require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power
|Name||Celestron - X-Cel LX 3x Barlow Lens (1.25")|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-93428|