The EM-200 Temma II is an accurate, precision-built GoTo German equatorial mount that provides a stable platform for payloads of up to 40 pounds. It is an ideal mount for any type telescope, be it a refractor, reflector, or cassegrain.
The modern aesthetic design of the EM-200 is highly attractive as well as beautifully functional. The RA and DEC stepper motors are fully integrated into the mounting,and the high precision design and construction provides cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds.
The integrated polar alignment telescope has an illuminated reticule which can be dimmed to suit the user or observing conditions. In conjunction with the precision altitude and azimuth adjusters, this will typically give polar alignment accuracy within 2 minutes of arc of the celestial pole.
Included in this package are an RS232C cable, ST-4 or ST-7 cable, shaft encoders, hand controller, power cord for both 12V and 24V operation, and software.
The new style EM-200 mounts include the ability for operation on 12v or 24v and feature high speed slewing at 350x [sidereal rate] at 12v and 700x at 24v. 12V operation takes place with the use of the hand controller only. The mount will then function just like the EM-200 USD model (no GoTo functions). However, with the use of the hand controller and your PC, you can operate with 12V or 24V (two 12V batteries connected in series). 12V will give you a slewing speed of up to 350X sidereal, and 24V will produce slew speeds of up to 700X. A hand controller and power cable for 12V/220V battery connection is included. A PC or the optional Temma Hand Controller is required for GoTo operations.
- R.A. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- DEC. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- Azimuth Adjustment 30°
- Elevation 0-50° or 5-50°
- Setting Circles R.A. -10' increments, DEC. -2° increments
- Tracking Accuracy 5 arc seconds
- Loading Capacity 16kg (35.2 lbs)
- Gross Weight including Counter-weight 25.5kg (56.2 lbs) (w/5kgx2 c/w)
- Polar Finder Built-in with 5' setting accuracy, scale pattern effective until 2015 with quick reference dial for N/S
- Motor Drive Sidereal rate - N/S switching
- Slewing Speed (R.A.) (R.A. high speed mode)
- (DEC.) (DEC. high speed mode)
- 30--240 arc/sec
- Operating Voltage 12V/24V DC
- Slewing speed 300x sidereal @ 12v - 700x sidereal @ 24v
- Power Consumption 250mA--500mA
|Name||Takahashi - EM-200 Temma II Equatorial Mount|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|