Takahashi TSA-120 Optical Tube Assembly
- Second TSA Triplet Apochromat
- Very high order of color correction
- Compact design only 28" long collapsed
- Long back focus 227mm to accomodate bino viewers and any 2" diagonal
- Supplied with 2" and 1.25" accessories and extension tubes
- Quick release finder bracket included
- Knife edge baffles are standard for highest contrast
The TSA-120 is the second triplet apochromat in the TSA Series. Its superb color correction will provide high contrast images with pin point stars across the field.
The compact size of 28” allows the TSA-120 to be easily transported to remote sites.
The TSA-120 is a great scope for imaging. The TOA 35 flattener converts the 120 into an f/7.3 882mm flat field 2.6º instrument and the reducer changes it to an f/5.6 672mm.
Set 1 Includes
- TSA-120 tube assembly with accessories
- TSA-120 tube holder
- 7x50 finder
- 7x50 finder bracket
- Finder quick release bracket
- MEF-3 Micro edge focuser
- EM-11 T-2M mount
- FC-L tripod
- 1-1/4 inch diagonal
- LE-18mm MC ocular
|Name||Takahashi - TSA-120 Triplet Apochromatic Refractor Optical Tube Assembly|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|