Pier Tech Tele-Station 3 Roll-Off Roof
The Tele-Station 3 is designed for mounting to an existing building structure. If you would like to build your own observatory walls, but have difficulty with the roll-off roof portion, this is the option for you. We will supply the roof and roll-off assembly as a complete package. All you have to do is bolt it to your existing structure.
The Tele-Station 3 can also be mounted to a home roof for converting a loft or attic into an observatory. It is shipped in wall and roof sections, ready for assembly. Estimated assembly time is 3 hours.
Pier Tech Tele-Station 3 Roll-Off Roof Features...
- Unique roof design. Aluminum roof comes in 5 sections, and has overlapping seams for a complete waterproof design
- No permanent roller track supports, Pier Tech observatories have extendable track supports that roll out with the roof making it more aesthetically pleasing.
- Roof is white for low heat absorption.
- The Tele-Station can be operated as a fully remote observatory system with the PT2 or PT3 along with Auto-Telestation Software from up to 200 feet away.
- Unlike a dome, the Tele-Station does not require complex motors and electronics to move the roof as the telescope follows the sky.
|Name||Pier-Tech - Tele-Station3- 7x7x6h|
|Custom Stock Status||Ships in 3-5 Days|