The new Starry Night Pro Plus 7 has improved database's and information on celestial objects, combining new precise improvements and research abilities for the amateur astronomer.
Tons of New Features Included in the All New Version 7!
- More planetary 3D maps with rock/mineral locations, magnetic fields etc.
- Added Planck, IRAS-COBE, and 2 micron images to view big bang remnants
- Expanded asteroid catalogs
- Updated telescope, eyepieces and accessories list
- Analemma can be drawn on planet's surface
- Extragalactic 3D databases including 200,000 galaxies over 1 billion light years away
- New photorealistic horizons
- All known 3D exoplanets with location, size, orbit and planetary texture
- New user interface with universal search, locates sky objects, favorite files, SkyGuide pages, options, events, and more
- Detailed surface of planets and moons
- Stars now 3D with color texture and radii
- New space mission simulations added as well as updates to future missions.
- Precise planetary positions using JPL
- 3500 unique descriptions for stars, planets, moons, satellites, exoplanets, space missions, deep sky objects and more
- Restyled skyguide
- New terrain shadows, reflections and city night lights on dark side of Earth
- Updated Messier catalog
- AllSky CCD Mosaic Zoom
- Compatible with Maxim DL (SOLD SEPARATELY) to import pictures into Starry Night
- Observational planner
- Field of view indicators
- HR diagram for tracking of star spectral type
- 180° FOV
- Night vision
- Light pollution preferences
- Milky way photos in 12 different spectrums
- Time travel between 99,999 BC to 99,999 AD!
- 16 million stars
- Windows 8, 7, or Vista
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or higher
- Minimum 1GHz processor
- 1GB Ram
- 12GB hard drive space
- 124MB OpenGL 1.4 graphics card
|Name||StarryNight - Starry Night Pro Plus 7|
|Manufacturer Part No||ORI-17361|