- CCD type: Sony ICX674ALG (mono) EXview CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 4.54uM x 4.54uM, Image format: 1940 x 1460 pixels
- CCD Image area: 8.81mm (Horizontal) x 6.63mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better - No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 'hot' pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~77%), 50% roll-off at 360nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 7 electrons RMS - typically ONLY 5 electrons!
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 20,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.002 electrons/second @ - 10C CCD temperature.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 2 seconds at full resolution.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with thermoelectric cooler to give a minimum CCD temperature of approximately -30C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm 'T2' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 400g.
|Name||Starlight Xpress - Trius SX-674C USB Hub Color CCD Camera|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|
|Manufacturer Part No||SX-674C|
|Cooling||2 stage high efficiency Peltier cooler giving approx. -40C temperature reduction|
|Gain||0.25e / ADU|
|Image Download Time||7 seconds in 1 x 1 binning mode|
|Image Format||3388 x 2712 pixels in a 12.5 x 10mm array|
|Pixel Size||3.69 x 3.69 uM|
|Power Consumption||1.5 amps max. at 12v DC (universal AC supply provided)|
|Quantum Efficiency||Peak (Yellow light) approx. 75%, H-alpha approx. 60%|