Rear Camera Panel, Fused Silica Window, Efficient Cooling System, Argon Filled CCD Filter, Unique Tilted Camera Front
- Very large, high resolution 'SuperHAD' CCD chip, with 10,202,400 x 6.05uM square pixels in a 23.4 x 15.6mm array.
- Single-shot colour, using a Bayer matrix of R, G and B on-chip filters. No filter wheel required.
- Triple USB hub for accessories, built-in.
- High performance two stage cooler for better than -35 C chip temperature reduction.
- Dry Argon chamber fill for improved cooling performance.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- High sensitivity, equivalent to 55% QE at peak of green filters.
- Back focal length 17mm +/-1mm.
- Built-in super high speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 10 second downloads.
- Built-in autoguider output.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1.5 amps at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - less than 500 grams load on the telescope.
- CCD type: Sony ICX493AQA SuperHAD CCD with ultra low dark current, Bayer RGB matrix and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 6.05uM x 6.05uM, Image format: 3900 x 2616 pixels
- CCD Image area: 23.4mm (Horizontal) x 15.6mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better - No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 'hot' pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 540nM (~55%), 50% roll-off at 400nM and 650nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 9 electrons RMS - typically ONLY 7 electrons!
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 25,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 100 hours. Less than 0.02 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface and triple output USB hub.
- Image download time: Typically 10 seconds at full resolution.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 1.5 A max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with two stage thermoelectric cooler to give a minimum CCD temperature of approximately -35C below ambient.
- Dry Argon filled CCD chamber.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm 'T2' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 400g
|Name||Starlight Xpress - Trius SX-26Color USB Hub CCD Camera|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|
|Manufacturer Part No||SX-26C|
|Cooling||Fan - Built In|
|Full Well Capacity||~25,000 electrons|
|Pixel Size||5-7 Microns|
|Resolution||3900 x 2616|