Starlight Xpress Autoguider Color
Starlight Xpress is pleased to announce the Superstar CCD Autoguider. Simply incorporating a higher resolution sensor as compared to the Lodestar, the advantage of Superstar is the ability to act as an autoguider and short expsore CCD. With a resolution of 1392 x 1040 pixels and 6.4mm x 4.75mm image area, the SuperStar CCD Autoguider is both remarkable for deep sky as well as planetary observing. The autoguider connects via USB ports and contains Opto-Isolated control outputs. Along with these convenient and remarkable features, the SuperStar AutoGuider CCD by Starlight Xpress ways only 1.5 ounces!
Superstar CCD Specifications
- CCD type: ICX205AL Sony SuperHAD interline CCD with low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 4.65uM x 4.65uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040 pixels
- CCD Image area: 6.4mm (Horizontal) x 4.75mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max at 520nM (~50%), 30% at 420nM and 670nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 10 electrons RMS - typically only 7 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 20,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 1 hour. Less than 0.1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: USB powered.
- Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
- Size: 32 x 72mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 25 x 0.75mm 'C mount' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
- Weight: approx. 50g.
|Name||Starlight Xpress - Superstar Color Autoguider|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|
|Custom Stock Status||Ships in 3-5 Days|
|Antiblooming||Overload margin greater than 1000x|
|CCD||ICX205AL Sony SuperHAD interline CCD with low dark current and vertical anti-blooming|
|CCD Image Area||6.4mm (Horizontal) x 4.75mm (Vertical)|
|CCD Quality||Grade 1|
|Computer Interface||Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface|
|Cooling||Ambient air cooling|
|Dark Current||Dark frame saturation time greater than 1 hour. Less than 0.1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient|
|Data Format||16 bits|
|Full Well Capacity||Greater than 20,000 e- (unbinned)|
|Gain e-/ADU||0.3 electrons per ADU|
|Image Download Time||Typically 0.6 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0|
|Power Requirements||USB powered|
|Read Noise||Less than 10 electrons RMS - typically only 7 electrons|
|Size||32 x 72mm black anodised aluminium barrel|
|Spectral Response||QE max at 520nM (~50%), 30% at 420nM and 670nM|