Swarovski EL SWAROVISION Series Binoculars
There are no products matching the selection.
These premium binocular models with magnesium housing are impressive due to innovative design, diamond-bright optical performance, revolutionary functionality and the legendary wrap-around grip - the ultimate viewing experience for all areas of application.
- SWAROVISION is the integration of 3 key sales features into one:
SWAROTOP anti-reflective coatings, SWARODUR scratch resistant coatings, SWAROBRIGHT mirror prism coating, have all been enhanced to improve brightness and color reproduction, especially at dusk.
- Field Flattener Lenses: Allows for a razor sharp focus of an image to the extreme edges of the field of view. A completely distortion free view! Field Flattener Lenses are part of SWAROVSKI OPTIKâ€™S SWAROVISION technology. These lenses eliminate all loss of sharpness and distortion at the edges of the binoculars field of view. Everything in the EL SWAROVISION binocularâ€™s field of view will be razor sharp with no distortion to the extreme edges of the field of view.
- HD glass: Fluoride containing HD glass allows for the truest possible color to reach the eye. This feature enhances contrast and resolution as well as virtually eliminating color fringing.
- Long Eye Relief: The eye relief of the EL SWAROVISION is now 20 mm. This allows for eyeglass wearers to easily see the full field of view. The eyecups now have 3 position settings for maximum comfort for the user.
- SWAROCLEAN coatings are applied in a special process and affect the surface energy of the external objectives and ocular lenses so dirt, water marks, tree resin, etc. can be removed effortlessly.
- Wider Field of View on EL SWAROVISION:
- EL SWAROVISION 8.5x42: 399 ft @ 1000 yards
- EL SWAROVISION 10x42 EL: 336 ft @ 1000 yards
- The close focus to 4.9 feet
- Redesigned, smooth and tolerance free focus mechanism - 1 turn to go from infinity to 10 ft. Another full turn to go from 10 ft. to 4.9 ft. This new focusing mechanism allows a correction of vision of at least 6 diopters, in order to compensate for near or far sightedness.
- New larger ocular lenses improves resolution
- Improved objective cover design
- Rubber armoring on the inside portion of each barrel to enhance grip
- Rugged Magnesium Housing