Astrodon UVenus Filters
There are no products matching the selection.
Astrodon introduces a breakthrough in UV filters for CCD imaging. A durable, hard--coated UV filter of the highest quality having the best transmission available.
- 1.25" mounted and 49.7 mm diameter unmounted
- 3.000+/-0.025 mm substrate thickness
- Single, striae-free fused silica substrate
- 1/4 wave substrate prior to coating
- < 0.5 arcminute parallelism before coating
- Hard coated to edge
- Guaranteed to > 90%T peak transmission (>94% typical)
- <0.01%T 285-305 nm; <0.1%T 420 - 1100 nm
- Image Venus during daylight due to elimination of all visible light
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
This filter is NOT to be used for visual observations, specifically the sun or UV light sources.