Important Note on Factory Installation of Delta T Heaters:
PlaneWave recommends factory installation of the Delta T heater system. For the 12.5" there is an installation fee of $200. Telescopes should be returned to our store location, not PlaneWave directly and shipping fees are the customer's responsibility. These fees do not apply to new telescope orders. Installation would be covered with the purchase of the Delta T as an upgrade prior to originally shipment.
PlaneWave Delta T Heater for CDK 12.5" OTA
- Have Full Control of Primary and Secondary Heater using PlaneWave Interface (PWI 3) Software
- Monitor current temperature of primary mirror, secondary mirror and surrounding ambient temperature
- Automatically maintains mirror temperature set point as outside temperature changes
- Displays real time graph of all temperature sensors
Installing the T Heater is simple.
- Connect Heater with the 0.25-20 screws to connect the mounting holes (telescope's back plate) to the bracket
- Use one RCA cable (supplied) and connect one side to the PRI port on the telescope and the other to Primary port on the control box.
- Use the second RCA cable (supplied) and connect one side to the SEC port on the telescope and the other to the Secondary port on the control box.
- Connect one end of the USB cable (supplied) to the PC and the other to the USB port on the control box.
- Connect the barrel connector of the AC adapter to the 12vDC port on the control box.
- Flip power switch on and if the red light turns on, you are done!
Now all PlaneWave CDK telescopes come with the option of including an internal primary and secondary mirror dew control system.
|Name||PlaneWave - Delta T Heater for CDK 12.5" OTA|
|Manufacturer Part No||125092|