The PENTAX UCF WP binoculars are immersible to a depth of one meter. This means that you can rely upon them to perform in all manner of adverse weather circumstances, including snow, wind and rain. PENTAX UCF WP sports optics are filled with nitrogen and perform to JIS Class 6. Pentax understands that you need tough, reliable binoculars that work when you need them to work. The Pentax UCF WP series is avaialble in two different magnifications nad have BaK4 prsims for quality viewing. Asperical eyepiece lens elements supply edge-to-edge clarity. Fully multi-coated optic elements improve the transmission of light and reduce glare. Highly portable, of minimal weight and rugged enough to withstand daily use in a plethora of situations, PENTAX UCF WP binoculars are an excellent choice when the going gets wet.
- Use your binoculars in the most extreme weather conditions. Waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allows these binoculars to be submersed in water up to 1 meter.
- Protect your binoculars against dust and scratches with a rubber housing.
- See your subjects more clearly with fully multi-coated optical elements that improve light transmission.
- Use your binoculars with or without glasses with long eye relief (15mm).
- Enjoy extended eye relief with a helicoid type eyepiece ring.
- The PENTAX UCF WP series comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Take your binoculars anywhere. An inverted porro-prism design results in a compact and lightweight body. Durability is provided with a dual axis, single body design and inner-focus optical design.
- Focus on nearby subjects with a short minimum focusing distance (6.2 ft./1.9m).
- View your subject with better edge-to-edge sharpness with aspherical eyepiece lens elements.
- View your subjects with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination.
- Keep your diopter settings locked with a fully retractable pop-up diopter adjuster.
op/updated 05/07/14 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 8x25 UCF WP Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||62608|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 3 m -1|
|Field of View - Apparent||50 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||6.2 degrees|
|Focuser||center focusing (linked-dual-axis)|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Strap|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||324'|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||108m|
|Optical Coatings||Fully multi-coated|