The PENTAX UCF R series is tough, light and compact. With a strong and rugged unibody coated in tough black rubber, its streamlined shape slips easily into and out of bags and pockets. Notwithstanding their size, the PENTAX UCF R range of binoculars are all-rounders capable of performing in multidudinous situations.
PENTAX UCF R binoculars provide excellent image quality and viewing comfort. They feature an advanced dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms and multi-coated optical elements. Asperical lens elements are built in to the eyepiece optics. All of this and they are also sleek and stylish.
The PENTAX UCF R series binoculars are a sensible choice for a broad range of applications, such as wildlife, sports and theatrical observations.
- Maintain a sure grip with protective rubber housing that also protects the internal mechanisms.
- Enjoy easier viewing in any lighting condition with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms that allow more light to be transmitted.
- Take your binoculars anywhere with a lightweight and compact inverted porro-prism design.
- Alignment is assured with a revolutionary dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system.
- View your subjects with improved light transmission with fully-multi-coated optical elements that eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays and glare.
- View your subject with better edge-to-edge sharpness with aspherical eyepiece lens elements.
op/updated 05/23/14 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 8x21 UCF R Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||62209|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 4m -1|
|Field of View - Apparent||50 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||6.2 degrees|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Strap|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||324 ft.|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||108m|
|Optical Coatings||Fully multi-coated|