PENTAX XCF series provides excellent optical abilities with affordabilty, offering features and precision that won't break the bank. Simple to use, these durable field glasses are equipped with premier quality BaK4 prisms and multi-coated optical elements, ensuring superb image quality and clarity. Soft but strong rubber eyepieces can be folded away for wearers of spectacles.
An extra-large focal wheel, ergonomically placed in the center, permits quick, precise focusing. PENTAX XCF is finished in black, encased in rubber, and is your perfect portable all-rounder. PENTAX XCF models are manufactured in four different magnification options.
- Take your binocular anywhere. The PENTAX XCF features a finely constructed porro-prism design and full-body rubber housing to protect the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage. A black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Focus on your subject quickly and easily with a center-focus system that allows accurate and speedy focusing with simple fingertip control.
- Wear your eyeglasses. The PENTAX XCF series features eyepiece rings made of soft but durable rubber material that can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- Make extended observations easy and more comfortable by combining the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-TP3 to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake.
- See your images more clearly. PENTAX smc optics eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- Adjust the image for your eyesight. Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- View your subjects even in dim light with high-quality BaK4 prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination.
op/updated 05/07/14 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 10x50 XCF Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||65792|
|Field of View - Apparent||65 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||6.5 degrees|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||114m|