For observers just getting their first jump start into astronomy, the Orion SpaceProbe 3 Altazimuth Telescope is the perfect option. This bundle consists of both telescope and numerous accessories, perfect for initial basic observation of the cosmos!
The SpaceProbe 3" Alazimuth Reflector serves well as a great optical instrument for new young astronomy enthusiasts! With a great amount of light gathering power and 3" aperture diameter, excellent detailed views of celestial objects can be obtained, specifically of the Moon, planets and brighter deep sky objects such as star clusters. Some details that will be apparent include Saturn's rings, Jupiter's moons and craters on the moon surface. Stars can also be resoluved in star clusters as well as nebulae too.
The included altazimuth mount is simple in allowing up/down and left/right motion and is lightweight for easy setup and use.
Great for all-around astronomical observing, this highly portable, uncomplicated telescope is just the right size and weight for all family members and just the right price for parents. For the novice keen to discover what's "out there," the affordable Orion SpaceProbe 3 Altazimuth Reflector Telescope is a great first telescope.
- A fantastic beginner telescope that's lightweight, easy to set up, and has a very affordable price tag!
- 76mm (3") aperture reflector telescope is large enough for wonderful views of the Moon, rings of Saturn, moons orbiting Jupiter, and even some brighter nebulas
- Stable altazimuth mount and tripod provides smooth motion in both altitude (up/down) and azimuth (left/right) axes of motion
- The included EZ Finder II reflex sight makes finding celestial objects a breeze - once aligned, just place the red-dot on the object, and you're ready to view!
- Includes two 1.25" telescope eyepieces, EZ Finder II reflex sight, smooth rack and pinion focuser, reflector collimation cap, and Starry Night astronomy software
|Name||Orion - SpaceProbe 3 Altazimuth Reflector Telescope|
|Manufacturer Part No||ORI-11043|
|Telescope Aperture||3" and Under|