Big truss tube dobsonians can be disassembled into conveniently sized components for easy transport. This set of cases will protect your XX16 while you transport the pieces.
This set includes 3 cases and a secondary mirror cover. Each case is made of a durable 600-denier polyester/nylon material with a urethane coating and a 100% nylon lining. Its double stitching adds extra strength. There are separate padded cases for the upper and lower optical tube sections as well as a case for the truss poles. The poles slip into separate compartments to prevent direct contact among them. The truss case attaches to the lower optical tube case with a hook-and-loop fastener so the two can be carried together as one. The lower tube case also has a zippered pocket to hold accessories. All the cases have carrying handles. Lastly, the soft nylon secondary mirror "sock" is included to keep the mirror free of dust when the scope is idle.
- Three soft cases designed to protect the optical tube sections of the SkyQuest XX16 Truss Tube reflector telescope during transport
- Includes padded cases for upper and lower reflector optical tube sections and a roll-up case for the truss poles
- Truss pole case has separate slot for each pair of poles to prevent direct contact among them, and rolls up to save space
- Cases are made of waterproof, 600-denier polyester/nylon material, double stitched for extra strength
- Includes soft nylon cover to keep secondary mirror free of dust when scope is idle, and a large zippered pouch on the lower tube case provides a storage area for smaller accessories
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Name||Orion - Padded Telescope Case Set for Orion SkyQuest XX16g|
|Manufacturer Part No||ORI-15102|