Orion 1.25" Diagonal 45 Degree
Turn any refractor or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope into a high-performance spotting scope! Install our high-quality Deluxe 45° Correct-Image Prism Diagonal in a telescope to have it transmit a view that’s right-side-up and correct left-to-right for optimized daytime viewing performance.
- Turn any refractor or Cassegrain telescope into a high-performance daytime spotting scope with our Deluxe 45° Correct-Image Diagonal
- High-quality prism diagonal provides a comfortable, 45° viewing orientation for great daytime terrestrial views
- Sporting a 27mm clear aperture, multi-coated prism, our Deluxe 45° Correct-Image Diagonal provides sharp views that are right-side-up and correct left-to-right
- 3 arcsecond tolerance prism is 35% larger than prisms used in other models, providing a wider, more pleasing view
- Not recommended for use with reflector telescopes
For comfortable daytime viewing of terrestrial subjects, a 45° correct-image diagonal is a necessity. Our new high quality Deluxe 45° Correct-Image Prism Diagonal features a highly accurate, multi-coated image-erecting prism with a tight 3 arcsecond optical tolerance and a 27mm clear diameter. Views through the diagonal appear right-side up and correct left-to-right, making it easy to read distant signs and accurately determine the direction of a subject’s motion. It’s ideal for use with Maksutov-Cassegrain and refractor telescopes used for terrestrial viewing.
Our Deluxe 45° Correct-Image Prism Diagonal features a 35% larger prism compared to other correct-image models, providing a wider, more pleasing field of view with correct daytime orientation. In fact, the quality, fit-and-finish, and performance level of the Orion Deluxe 45° Correct-Image Prism Diagonal rivals that of much more expensive models. Its 27mm clear aperture, multi-coated prism yields bright, high contrast views.
|Name||Orion - 1.25" Deluxe 45-degree Correct-Image Prism Diagonal|
|Manufacturer Part No||ORI-08754|
|Eyepiece Barrel Size||1.25"|