Optec Alnitak Flat-Man Flat Fielder Panel - XL40
"The Flat-Man XL's are outstanding and are really a life saver for us to get customers their flats in a timely manner" - Steve Cullen, President/CEO, LIghtBuckets
The Optec Alnitak Flat-Man XL is a state of the art stationary observatory model electroluminescent panel used for capturing fully controlled flats on large aperture telescopes. The XL40 model comes with a 43x43" frame and 40x40" flat lit panel. Optec Alnitak Flat-Man panels are used around the world by amateur and professional imagers alike in search of a way to obtain flats that are consistent and perfect each and every time. This revolutionary technology from Optec makes a significant difference in millimagnitude exoplanet photometry, since image flatness is very important to get accurate reading.
Completely controlled using a standard USB interface and Windows compatible controller software which is also compatible with CCD Autopilot.
Optec Alnitak Flat-Man XL40 Specifications:
- Electroluminescent Lamp Type: Split-Electrode with external inverter,
- Lamp Frame Dimensions: 43x43"
- Frame Material: 1"x1" square aluminum extrusion, anodized,
- Diffuser Material: Plexiglas Type 2447 material,
- Fully Illuminated Lamp Dimensions: 40x40"
- Control Box Dimensions: 2.0" x 2.25" x 4.2" (50 x 57 x 106mm)
- Control Box Weight: 6 oz. (0.15 kg)
- Power requirements: 110/220VAC for inverter, 5VDC for control (via USB),
- Cables: 10-ft. Lamp Cable, 2-ft. Feedback and Control cable, 5m USB cable,
- Mounting Holes: One top center and five along left and right sides,
- Mounting Options: VESA mounting kits and tripod mounts optionally available,
- Alnitak Software Compatiblity: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
- Command Line Program: AACmd.exe
Typical delivery time for a Alnitak Flat-Man is about 4-6 weeks.
|Name||Optec - Alnitak Flat-Man XL40 Flat Fielder Panel - 40x40"|
|Manufacturer Part No||19067|