With high resolution silver coating on the prism surface and multicoated optics, the Nikon 8x42 Premier Binoculars allows suitable magnification for hunting conditions. It can be tough to spot small animals such as birds far away in the fading light, but the Nikon 8x42 Premier Binoculars are supplied with 8x magnification and silver-coated optics for high resolution to make this task easier. In addition, these binoculars feature Nikon's exclusive field flattener for sharper viewing. Better yet, when hunting in humid conditions, the Nikon 8x42 Premier Binoculars protect themselves with nitrogen filled equipment.
- Phase-correction: Enhances resolution for excellent detail.
- Nikon’s exclusive field flattener and eyepiece design: For remarkably sharp, clear viewing.
- Quick, central focus knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body: Cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Silver coated prisms: High-reflection silver coating on the prism surface for the brightest images.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups: With multi-click adjustments are extremely eyeglass-friendly.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
|Name||Nikon - 8x42 Premier Bincoulars|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|
|Angular Field of View||7° Real; 52.1° Apparent|
|Focus System||Central Focus|
|Included Accessories||Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and lens covers.|
|Size||6.2 x 5.5 in|