Featuring multicoated lenses, nitrogen filled waterproof equipment, turn-and slide eyecups, and eco-friendly glass, it would seem amazing if a pair of binoculars was this powerful and yet so light. Well, that is exactly what the Nikon 8x32 Premier Binoculars are! How could this be possible? The answer is the magnesium-alloy body that covers it. To make matters even better, this unbelievable light telescope also features Nikon's ED glass for high-end sharpness in your images!
- Phase-correction: Enhances resolution for excellent detail.
- Silver coated prisms: High-reflection silver coating on the prism surface for the brightest images.
- Quick, central focus knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body: Cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass™
- Nikon’s exclusive field flattener and eyepiece design: For remarkably sharp, clear viewing.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups: With multi-click adjustments are extremely eyeglass-friendly.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
|Name||Nikon - 8x32 Premier Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||NI-7534|
|Angular Field of View||7.8° Real; 57.2° Apparent|
|Focus System||Central Focus|
|Included Accessories||Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and lens covers|
|Size||5.1 x 5.4 in|