Handling agility meets Nikon's highly acclaimed ED glass for exceptionally high-resolution views in a lightweight binocular that can be carried all day.
- Nikon's exclusive and legendary ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses:Deliver superior sharpness and color correction for unmatched detail resolution.
- Advanced, fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- New body style: New ergonomic construction balances perfectly in the hand for extended hunts.
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups: Ergonomically contoured eyecups block out peripheral light for a clear field of view.
- Lightweight, rubber-armored body: Delivers superior ruggedness that is still easy to hold in any weather.
- Waterproof/fogproof optical performance: O-ring sealed and dry nitrogen filled to handle the toughest conditions on the planet. (Up to 10 minutes submersed at 16.4 feet).
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating: This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
- Field Flattener Lens System: This expert lens design minimizes field curvature, producing images that are as sharp in the peripheral areas as they are in the center.
- Dual focus knob with locking diopter adjustments: A quick, central focusing knob has been paired with pop-up diopter adjustments for unparalleled speed and convenience.
- Long eye relief with ratcheting eyecup adjustments: Allow for a perfect view, with or with or eyewear.
- Magnesium-alloy body: New body cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
The Cutting EDGE in Optics The worldâ€™s greatest adventurers have trusted Nikon's legendary ED glass in NIKKORÂ® lenses to capture some of the most breathtaking imagery ever attempted. Our engineers have harnessed the superiority of this same highly acclaimed Nikon Extra-low Dispersion glass to push the limits of optical perfection in our new flagship binocular: The EDG.
|Name||Nikon - 10x32 EDG Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||NI-7569|
|Angular Field of View||6.5° real, 6.5° apparent|
|Included Accessories||Nikon EDG travel case, EDG soft touch neck-strap with quick adjust, EDG rubberized objective frames|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||341 ft|
|Near Focus||8.2 ft|