Goodbye Goliath! MicroLine is smaller and lighter-weight than the competition, but outperforms them in key areas such as noise, frame quality, download speeds, bit-depth, and CCD cooling.
FLI MicroLine CCD cameras feature fast download speeds that simply leave the competition behind. Each component of the FLI MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions. All major components are CNC machined and you're looking at only the highest quality electrical components and circuit boards with logo, serial number and focal plane indicators laser-etched on the surface - not printed. FLI designed photo-etched stainless-steel shutters are field-serviceable should they ever encounter damage and the sensor is hermetically sealed from dust and moisture.
- Sensor Cooling up to 65°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Dual Super Coated AR Window
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video mode with interline sensors - focus and center images live!
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Single, Dual, or Quad Output (4 Ch) Capable
|Name||FLI - MicroLine Series - KAF-50100 Full Frame CCD Camera with 4 Amp Output and 65mm Shutter|
|Manufacturer||Finger Lakes Instrumentation|
|Custom Stock Status||This item typically has a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. Place your order today to reserve.|
|CCD Sensor||Kodak - KAF-50100|
|Array||8176 x 6132|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Cooling||-50º C Below Ambient typical minumum cooling|
|Dark Current||0.2 e-/pixel/sec.|
|Dimensions||3.70 x 3.70 x 4.77 (94 x 94 x 121.3)|
|Operating Temperature||-30º C - 45º C | 10% - 90% Relative Humidity|
|Pixel Size||6 μm|
|Sensor Type||Front Illuminated|
|Temperature Stability||0.1º C|
|Typical System Noise||9-10 e- RMS @ 1 MHz|