- The Meade 127mm ED Triplet APO Refractor is tailor-made for fast wide field astrophotography.
- Manufactured with the finest Japanese FCD1 ED (Extremely Low Dispersion) glass. This glass is created to achieve a very small change in refractive index with different wavelengths of light.
- The Meade 127mm ED Triplet APO Refractor offers broadband multicoated lenses ensure maximum light transmission.
- True triplet optical design guarantees the textbook color correction you expect from a premium APO.
- The Meade 127mm ED Triplet APO Refractoroffers a fully extendable dew/sunshade - an essential accessory built-in to the design for your convenience.
- Package includes Series 5000 2" Enhanced Diagonal and Aluminum Case.
|Name||Meade - SERIES 5000 127 mm Triplet ED APO OTA|
|Manufacturer Part No||MEA-0575-00-03|
|Telescope Aperture||4.1" - 5"|
|Focal Length||950mm (f/7.5)|
|Optical Design||3 element apochromatic refractor|