Use the double-stack technique to reduce bandpass and get the best possible resolution and contrast from your Lunt Solar System telescope. The Lunt 60mm H-alpha Etalon 60mm aperture filter will reduce the bandpass of a Lunt LS-60 solar system (not included) to <0.5 angstroms - dependent slightly on the telescope.
Lunt Solar Systems creates their line of h-alpha solar telescopes and h-apha accessories in Tuscon, Arizona. They have have put together a group of experienced solar enthusiasts who are looking forward to energizing the hobby with a continued commitment to advancing technologies, pride in quality, and the highest level of customer care.
Customer Note: This 60mm Filter cannot be used alone for solar viewing or imaging. It only works when attached to an existing Lunt LS60 Solar System, and theproper blocking filter is used. Blocking filter is not included.
- Lunt Solar Systems - 60mm H-Alpha Etalon reduces bandpass of Lunt LS-60 Solar System to <0.5 angstroms.
- Lower bandpass means better contrast and higher resolution for both viewing and imaging!
- The Lunt Solar Systems - 60mm H-Alpha Etalon can be ordered with the Lunt LS-60 for a perfect factory match.
Required Blocking Filter:
- B600 for standard visual use
- B1200 for larger field of view and imaging applications (upgrade)
- B1800 for larger field of view and imaging applications (upgrade)
- B3400 for larger field of view and imaging applications (upgrade)
- Typically an adapter plate will be required to attach a Lunt Solar Filter to the front of a customer supplied telescope. These adapter are in stock for the more common user scopes, but can be custom made to your specific requirement.
- No adapter is needed to add a LS50/DS module to a LS50F.
|Name||Lunt - 60mm Ha Etalon Filter with B1200 for 2" Focuser|
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|
|Custom Stock Status||Limited Stock - Call to Verify Availabilty|