Levenhuk 3S NG Microscope supplied with the Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit and detailed user guide is the perfect choice for beginners, children and students. The microscope works in bright field mode allowing you to observe transparent specimens. 200x magnification will allow an amateur researcher to see every interesting detail of an observed object that might be needed for non-professional purposes.
The plano-concave mirror provides all the light needed and doesn't require a separate power supply. The plano-concave mirror is the safest type of illumination, so you can entrust this model to the kids. Made of metal, this microscope is reliable and steady, which is another desirable quality when used by children.
16x objective provides quality images without aberrations. The head (as well as the stage) can be inclined to adjust to your position. A coarse focusing system allows you to focus the view and make it sharper.
The kit includes:
- Microscope with 16x objective lens
- 12.5x eyepiece
- Stage with the stage clips
- Plano-concave mirror for illumination
- Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
- 4 AA batteries
- User manual and warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
- "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
- Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
- Flask with brine shrimp
- Microtome—a tool that allows you to make very thin (fraction of a millimeter) slices of samples, which is necessary for studying samples under a microscope
- Bottle of yeast
- Bottle of sea salt
- Clean glass slides (5 pieces)
- 5 samples: fly's limb, onion, cotton stem, slice of a tree trunk, pine
|Name||Levenhuk - 200x 3S NG Microscope|
|Manufacturer Part No||25649|
|Illumination||40 mm plano-concave mirror|