When you want the optical excellence of Pentax in a portable package, the PF-65 EDII is the size for you. A popular choice, Pentax spotting scopes offer high performance at an affordable price. Housed in a lightweight magnesium alloy body, the Pentax ED offers optimum optical resolution by incorporating extra-low dispersion (ED) glass. With fully multi-coated lenses, light transmission is maximized for clarity and contrast of details. This scope will accept a variety of 1/4 inch astronomical eyepieces (not available from Eagle Optics) and comes with the Pentax Worry-Free warranty.
|Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Glass
||Enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
|Fully Multi-coated Lenses
||Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
||Optimize light transmission through the prisms.
||Offer maximum image quality and durability in a traditional design.
|Angled Body Design
||Is favored by users of different heights for viewing without adjusting the tripod height as frequently. The angled design works well when viewing at an upward angle.
With a 45-degree slanted lens barrel, the PF-65EDA offers hours of comfortable, fatigue-free viewing. Incorporating porro-prism optics and a 65mm objective lens with PENTAX-exclusive extra-low dispersion optical elements, the PF-65EDA delivers sharp, high-contrast images.
* Extremely compact, high-performance spotting scopes, specifically designed for high-quality, high-precision out door viewing
* 65mm objective lens
* ED (Extra-low Dispersion) optical elements deliver a sharp, high-contrast images with minimal chromatic aberration
* Waterproof, fog proof, and nitrogen filled
* Three dedicated eyepieces for optimum performance: XF8.5 – 46x, XF12 – 32.5x, and XF Zoom – 20x-60x
* Accepts all standard 1 .25 inch interchangeable telescope eyepieces, including XW eyepieces
* Super-Multi-Coating maximizes light transmission, clarity, and contrast
* Built-in lens shade
* Limited lifetime warranty