iOptron - SmartEQ Pro Mount
Born out of the popular iOptron Cube and iEQ™ mounts, the SmartEQ Pro mount is the ultimate Grab N’ Go German equatorial GOTO mount fitting into almost everyone’s budget. It is ideal for visual observation and wide field astrophotography. The compact design and light weight make travelling with the mount easy.
The SmartEQ™ Pro is a fully computerized mount with a database of 59,000 objects. It offers the next generation GOTO technology from iOptron. The Go2Nova™ Hand Controller is intuitive with a large LCD screen, with which you can easily set up your telescope and select where you want to navigate.
The SmartEQ™ Pro is universally compatible with any tubes using a Vixen-style dovetail connection, making it useful for beginners as well as hobbyists with multiple tubes.
- Specialized Grab N’ Go mount ideal for visual observer and wide field astro-photographer
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount that is easy to travel with
- Payload: 11 lb (5 kg) (excluding counterweight)
- Mount weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
- Dual-axis servomotor with optical encoder
- Drive motor with 9-speed setting for precise tracking
- Resolution: 0.5 arc second
- Go2NovaTM 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GoTo Technology
- Over 59,000 celestial objects for easy surfing
- Low power consumption (8 AA batteries for 16 hours consecutive tracking)
- Vixen-type dovetail saddle
- 2 lb. counterweight included
- 3/8" threads to fit on camera mount
- Standard 1.25 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod
- Metal worm & gears
- Guiding Port
- Polar Scope included!
Go2Nova Hand Controller SmartEQ Polar Scope
|Name||iOptron - SmartEQ Pro GoTo Mount|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|
|Dovetail Compatibility||Vixen-type dovetail saddle|
|Included Accessories||Vixen-type dovetail saddle, Polar Scope Included!|
|Payload Capacity||11 lb|
|Power Requirements||Low power consumption (8 AA batteries for 16 hours consecutive tracking)|