We are excited to introduce the new iOptron SkyTrackerTM camera mount for astrophotography. New features include increase payload of 7.7 lbs and an adjustable AZ base. This complete package also comes with the SkyTracker, polar scope, 1-inch tripod, and ball head-- so you're ready to go! This portable mount makes it easy to take long exposures of the night sky without streaking or star trailing.
The SkyTrackerTM is simple to set up. Just attach the unit to a camera tripod. Then slide and lock your digital camera into the saddle. Align SkyTrackerTM to Polaris, the North Star, using the included dark field illuminated polar scope. Then turn on the motor and it keeps your camera tracking at the same speed the earth rotates! The unique DC servo motor keeps your camera in motion to avoid star trails and allows you to take long exposures for beautiful images of the night sky. SkyTrackerTM runs on 4 AA batteries for portability at any location.
- Attaches to camera tripod
- NEW! Accepts cameras weighing up to 7.7 lbs
- Auto-tracking for smooth camera motion perfect for long-term exposures
- Cast aluminum body with plastic painting finish
- NEW! Adjustable AZ Base (for easy polar positioning)
- Integrated compass and geared latitude adjustment wedge for easy polar alignment
- Also includes AccuAligningTM dark-field illuminated polar scope
- 1-inch Stainless Steel tripod
- Also includes Ball Head
|Name||iOptron - SkyTracker Package (White) Camera Mount, Polar Scope - 1" Tripod and Ball Head *|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|