iNova - 2 stage Peltier Cooling Up-grade to CS-L cooling system
The CS-L Cooling system is a Thermoelectric upgrade for iNova PLxCam Series Cameras. It features a single stage Peltier thermoelectric module and control electronics. The temperature of the camera sensor is lowered by 20°C (36°F) when operating under ambient temperature conditions. It dramatically reduces Thermal Noise allowing for the long duration exposures required during imaging of deep sky objects. The Visual Enhancement Mode maximizes the efficiency of this cooling system which in turn increases the signal/noise ratio of the camera resulting in sharper images.
- CS-L cooling system is assembled entirely in-house
- Peltier module TEC (maximum power: 5.7W),
- Aluminium case that also serves as heat sink for TEC
- Electronic card with a microcontroller to manage the Peltier module
- Fan to improve heat dissipation.
- Requires an external power supply 12V DC – 2A (minimum)
User Manual PLxCAM V2.1f (PDF)
FAQ iNova May 2014 (PDF)
Warranty 1.1 (PDF)
|Name||iNova - 2 stage Peltier Cooling Up-grade to CS-L cooling system|
|Custom Stock Status||Ships in 3-5 Days|