Losmandy HGM Titan Equatorial Mount with Gemini Servo System & EXHD Tripod
- All machined stainless steel and aluminum, black anodized.
- Shafts, 1.968" diameter stainless steel tubing, .250" wall thickness.
- Worm gears, 6.750" diameter, 270 tooth, 7075 aluminum - special coated.
- Ball bearing housed ground High Precision Brass Worm
- Single piece worm housing construction, double ended, ball bearing supported with adjustable preload.
- Tracking: +/- 5 arc sec. or better.
- Low temperature operation: 0 F
- 5.062" diameter needle thrust bearings.
- 3.500" diameter sealed ball bearings.
- 3.100" diameter sealed ball bearings for worm gear.
- Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 12-70 degrees, large knob for easy alignment.
- Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
- Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 10 degrees, X/Y axis leveling bubbles.
- Variable slip clutch, 6.0" diameter both axes, one knob design.
- Full 360 degree rotation in both R.A. and DEC.
- Fully enclosed R.A. and DEC. worm and worm gear.
- Photographic instrument weight capacity 100 lbs.
- Equatorial Head weight 75 lbs. Breaks down into R.A. 37.5 lbs. & DEC. 37.5 lbs.
- Removable counterweight shaft with safety stop, 1.25" diameter.
- Includes two 21 lb weights.
- Split dovetail saddle plate design, 1.00" X 6.00" X 8.00"
- Dovetail plate drops in and locks allowing for interchanging of any tube assembly - reduces the need for DEC. weights.
- Accepts all "D" series dovetail plates.
- 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available
- Off axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern hemisphere. (Polar scope optional.)
GEMINI SERVO SYSTEM
Gemini 2 Servo System
New! Gemini 2
Equatorial Positioning System
The latest Gemini has been completely redesigned with a more powerful CPU, more memory and an interactive color touch screen for versatility and ease of use.
- Full Color Graphic Touch Screen clearly displays all functions
- Classic four-button pattern for guiding, centering, moving and slewing on both the touch screen and a tactile membrane on the rear -->
- Support for the original four-button controller
- For Losmandy GM8, G-11 & Titan mounts
- Custom mount support using the Programmable Gear Rate function
- 8°/sec Slew Rate (GM8)
- 0.5 arcsec positional accuracy
- DC Servos for improved accuracy with higher torque than stepper motors
- GPS-compatible with optional receiver
- Stand-alone system. No PC required!
- Ethernet 10/100 with full IP function permits operation from anywhere using a browser, ASCOM, or app over the web or serial port
- Non-Volatile Memory and Real-Time Clock
- English, French & German displays
- Over 40,000 objects
- Two USB ports; Virtual COM to PC, ASCOM or planetarium program
- Port E - future high-res encoders
- Port F - multi-function serial; A/D I/O
- Firmware upgrade via internet
- PEC correction
- Auto-Guide port (TTL)
- Dual 12~18V DC input/output (3.0A)
TRIPOD - Included!
- All machined aluminum, black anodized.
- Semi-pier tripod design
- Adjustable height, 40"- 62"
- Removable legs with clamps.
- Tripod weight 66 lbs.
- 7.00" diameter pier - 3.50" diameter legs.
|Name||Losmandy - HGM Titan with Gemini Servo System & EXHD Tripod|
|Custom Stock Status||Ships in 3-5 Days|