Productive. Fast. Easy. Precise.
In high production environments like photo processing, large format, fine art, and high speed digital printing, measuring color test charts to keep your color management profiles up-to-date can be a labor intensive and time consuming process. The i1iSis family of automatic chart readers sets a new standard in terms of speed, accuracy and handling allowing you more time to focus on taking care of your customers.i1iSis allows you to measure an A4+ test chart with up to 1,100 patches. Scans A4 and letter size charts, reading 1500 patches in just 8 minutes.
Because it is built on the award-winning i1 spectral technology, you'll capture the full spectral data of the charts you measure, assuring the most accurate measurements and profiles. In a single chart measurement cycle you can read both UVcut and measurements with NoFilter. i1iSis is a perfect complement to the i1 family of solutions, especially high-end applications like professional photo and proofing where consistency of measurements from instrument to instrument is mission critical.
Color management has caused an explosion of opportunities for new and exotic inks, a variety of paper and substrates and new applications for those materials. i1iSis is a logical extension of the digital color workflow, giving you the ability to quickly provide color support for any media, any printer, anywhere. Meet the creative demand for the latest applications quickly and easily: measure your charts and create profiles in just minutes, for any scenario, with the i1iSis!
i1iSis: The automated solution for high-speed chart measurements
- Switchable UV Illumination to capture NoFilter and UVcut filter data in a single measurement cycle
- i1iSis: Allows you to measure an A4+ test chart with up to 1,100 patches. Scans A4 and letter size charts, reading 1500 patches in just 8 minutes.
- Includes X-Rite's Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC) solution to help compensate for color shifts due to optical brightening agents in paper.
- Built-in vision system that offers high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system and automatically corrects for misalignment.
- Barcode reading, for chart identification adds further ease of use and error safety.
|Name||X-RITE - i1iSis A4 Chart Reader|
|Manufacturer Part No||9217|