CELESTRON - Luminos - 2" 2.5x Barlow Lens
- 4-element fully multi-coated barlow
- 2.5x magnification
- Can be used with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces
- Brass compression rings securely hold eyepieces without marring the eyepiece barrel’s finish
- Threaded to accept 2” eyepiece filters
- Rubber grip for easy handling in cold weather or with gloves
- Large set screw knobs
This 2.5x magnification Celestron Luminos 2” Barlow uses a four-lens fully multicoated optical system to provide a flat field and apochromatic-quality spurious color free optical performance. Affordably-priced, it is optically corrected for use with any eyepiece type and telescope combination and comes with an adapter to allow you to use either 2" or 1.25" eyepieces.
In addition to full multicoatings, the Celestron Luminos Barlow has blackened lens edges and internal antireflection threading to virtually eliminate internal reflections. This assures high contrast images when observing bright targets, such as the Moon and planets. A 28mm clear aperture minimizes vignetting, even when used with wide angle 2" eyepieces.
The 2" barrel of the Celestron Luminos Barlow is threaded to accept standard 2” color and light pollution filters. Its compact 3.66" length (with the 1.25" adapter) allows you to use it comfortably in star diagonals. It is only 3.15" long when the 1.25" adapter is removed for use with 2" eyepieces.
- 82 degree field of view - for high and low magnifications.
- Retractible eyecups - Ultra-low profile for eyeglass wearers
- Parfocal eyepiece - Little or no focusing is needed when changing from low to high power.
- Threaded barrels - Accept 2" Celestron thread-in filters.
- Polished and hard anodized aluminum barrel - Scratch resistant and high end appearance.
- Rubber gripping ring - For secure handling and smooth control of eyecup.
|Name||Celestron - 2" Luminos Barlow Lens|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-93436|
|Eyepiece Barrel Size||2" in (51 mm)|
|No. of Elements||4|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|