The outdoors lover will love the Nature DX series binocular by Celestron. Feature packed, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, these binoculars are afforadable and perfect for begginer and intermediate users.
Extremely portable and lightweight, you can feel safe in taking these binoculars on any outdoor activity. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather as its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in an oversized pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Wide Field of View: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. More viewing area and less need to move the binocular to follow subjects. Easier to follow subjects when they move.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
|Name||Celestron - 8x42 Nature DX Binoculars|
|Custom Stock Status||Ships in 3-5 Days|
|Exit Pupil||5.25 mm|
|Eye Relief||17.5 mm|
|Field of View - Apparent||7.4 °|
|Included Accessories||Neck strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|