- Traditional microscope with powers up to 640x plus 2 MP USB digital imager
- Sturdy metal construction
- Two traditional wide-field eyepieces – 10x & 16x – with all glass optics
- Inclined 45° and 360° rotatable microscope head
- 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, 4 cover slips, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper
Get the excellent performance of our traditional Micro360 microscope, along with a 2MP digital imager so you can capture photos and video of your discoveries with the Micro360+. This package gives you maximum flexibility and allows you to easily share your specimens with others.
The microscope is a metal-bodied biological microscope with 3 objective lenses on a rotating turret (4x, 10x, and 40x). Use these lenses with the included eyepieces to achieve up to 640x magnification for viewing specimens on slides. Replace the eyepiece with the included 2 MP imager for up to 400x magnification through your PC. Plug the USB cable into your PC and use the provided software to capture photos and videos of your specimens, perfect for documenting your research for reports and presentations.
This kit has everything you need to get started with microscopic viewing and imaging including: 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, 4 cover slips, tweezers, a needle probe and an eyedropper.
|Name||Celestron - 640x Micro 360+ Microscope w/ 2 MP USB Imager|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-44126|
|Illumination||Top and bottom, white LED|
|Included Accessories||8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, 4 cover slips, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper|