- BaK-4 Prisms: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Large 50mm objective lenses: Excellent light gathering capabilities for low light situations.
- Long eye relief: Extended eye relief provides a full field of view for eyeglass wearers.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping weight to a minimum.
The Cypress Series, new from Celestron, is an excellent beginner binocular with high-quality optics at an affordable price. Cypress porro models feature BaK-4 prisms for maximum light transmission and fully multi-coated optics. You’ll enjoy bright, sharp, high-contrast views through these binoculars. The porro prism design makes Cypress easy to hold, even for those with small hands.
Cypress is waterproof and the housing is purged with dry nitrogen gas to prevent fogging. The binocular is constructed to withstand harsh treatment, while keeping weight to a minimum. For a sturdy, entry-level binocular, Cypress is the ideal choice.
|Name||Celestron - 10x50 Cypress Porro Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-71353|
|Exit Pupil||5.0 mm (0.2 in)|
|Eye Relief||19.5 mm (0.77 in)|
|Field of View - Apparent||5.6 °|
|Included Accessories||Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|Material||Nitrogen Filled (Fog Proof)|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Twilight Factors||22 x|