Canon 10x42L IS Waterproof Image Stabilizer Binoculars
The much-anticipated 10x42 L IS WP is the first waterproof binocular to incorporate Canon's exclusive Image Stabilizer technology for steady, shake-freeviewing.
The high quality L series optics, featuring 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD)lens elements (on each side), deliver excellent correction for chromatic aberration.
With a large lens diameter and a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, this binocular provides an exceptionally bright view, even in low-light conditions.
The 10x42 L IS WP binocular offers both the desired brightness and excellent waterproof capabilities, making it ideal for a host of activities including marine use, stargazing and wildlife observation - just to name a few.
The Canon 10x42 L IS is commonly used for Bird watching and more.The Canon 10x42 L IS is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 10x42 L IS: Close focus, Quality lenses, Strong construction, Works well with glasses to mention just a few.
- Canon's first waterproof IS Binocular.
- High performance L Lens with 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements on each side.
- Doublet Field Flattener Lenses for sharp, distortion-free images edge-to-edge.
- Bright field-of-view from a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, the largest of any Canon IS Binocular.
- Wide angle rating from an apparent angle-of-view of 65°.
- One touch IS usage.
- Body components feature metallic coating to prevent fogging.
- Distinctive, easy grip design.
|Name||Canon - 10x42L IS Waterproof Image Stabilizer Binoculars|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|
|In The Box||w/ Case, Neck Strap, two AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Angular Field of View||6.5 degrees real|
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm|
|Field of View - Apparent||Apparent field-of-view: 65°|
|Field of View - Real||6.5 degrees|
|Near Focus||8.2 ft./2.5m|
|Power||2 x AA Batteries|
In the Box
two AA Alkaline Batteries