Baader Planetarium 2" Clicklock Eyepiece Clamp for Zeiss
The wait is over. Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1¼” Clicklock clamp. The new 2" Clicklock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews and fumbling in the dark. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage.
Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-Marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled Clamp Lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree Rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Versions to fit most popular telescopes.
|Name||Baader Planetarium - 2" Clicklock Eyepiece Clamp for Zeiss|
|Custom Stock Status||Ships in 3-5 Days|