The 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II blends optical performance, convenience and versatility in the world's lightest, most compact 11.1x zoom for digital SLR cameras. Precision optics and a collection of Tamron technologies work in concert to deliver outstanding image clarity, and the freedom of wide-angle-to telephoto shooting with just one lens. Fewer lens changes means your DSLR's image sensor is exposed to picture-degrading dust less often, safeguarding consistent image quality. Streetscapes and confined interiors come to life at 18mm. Far away subjects are reined in easily at 200mm, which is made even more powerful by the inherent crop factor of APS-C-sensor DSLRsa benefit that causes magnification equivalent to a 310mm lens on a full frame (36mm x 24mm) digital or 35mm film SLR. Of course, every focal length in between offers the continuous framing control to apply personal preference to every shot
- Want all-in-one zoom versatility that's ready for the next shot.
- Prefer compactness for travel and everyday convenience.
- Want fewer lens changes, reducing instances of exposing the DSLR sensor to image-degrading dust, or missing the shot.
- Want image quality exceeding typical kit lens capabilities.
What's in the box:
- Complete factory packaging with Lens Hood
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Tamron USA, Inc. 6-year Limited Warranty Slip.
|Lens Construction (Groups/Elements)||13/15|
|Angle of View||75°-7°|
|Diaphragm Blade Number||7|
|Minimum Focus Distance||17.7in.(0.45m)|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||1:3.7 (at f=200mm MFD 0.45m)|
|Diameter x Length||ø2.9 x 3.3in.
(ø73.8 x 83.7mm)
|Accessory||Flower-shaped Lens hood|
|Mount||Canon, Nikon with Built-In Motor, Pentax, Sony|
|Name||Tamron - AF18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Macro Lens (NIKON MOUNT)|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|