Celestron NexStar 6SE and 8SE Computerized Mount
The Celestron NexStar AltAz mount is the standard mount supplied with the NexStar 6" and 8" telescopes. It features the NexStar GoTo computerized technology which includes slewing and tracking of 40,000 celestial objects in the night sky! This is perfect for mid-dark stargazing since most planets can be slewed to but also many deep sky objects. The software is can be updated via flash through the internet, so new sky calculations and coordinates can be up to date. The SkyX First Light Edition is included as well.
Celestron NexStar 6SE and 8SE Computerized Mount Features:
- The Celestron NexStar Computerized Mount can hold up to 12 lb
- Compatible with scopes under 17" in length
- Celestron's proprietary SkyAlign alignment procedure makes it incredibly easy to find your favorite celestial objects
- With 40,000 objects in it's database the Celestron NexStar Mount 91203 will keep you busy for as long as you like
- This mount is flash upgradeable for the easy updating of the mount.
- Included with this mount is a heavy duty steel tripod, NexRemote telescope control software, "The Sky X" CD Rom and an RS-232 Cable.
- This is a great mount for telescopes under 17" in length.
- The Celestron NexStar SE Computerized Alt-Az Mount provides all of the technological advancements of a Celestron at a greatly reduced price!
|Name||Celestron - NexStar 6SE and 8SE Computerized AltAz Mount|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-91203|