The Discovery Top Load camera bag is a lightweight, compact carrying companion for a casual and comfortable day of shooting. It helps ensure your physical comfort by forcing you to bring only the bare essentials: camera and lens; extra batteries and memory cards; wallet and keys; and little else. One of the quickest ways to put the hurt on an otherwise enjoyable day of photography is to hang twenty pounds of unessential camera gear from your neck and shoulders. This bag will help you avoid that trap.
The Discovery Top Load weighs only 16 ounces, yet it fits a mid-size, professional-level DSLR (Canon 5D/7D, Nikon D300/D700) plus a zoom lens up to 5 inches long (e.g. 24-70mm 2.8). And the light weight comes without sacrificing quality or protection, as the bag is built with rugged, weather-repellent nylon and self-healing zippers. There is even a waterproof bottom panel to keep the bag protected if it has to sit on a wet surface.
- Tough, water-repellant nylon exterior
- Extraordinarily lightweight construction weighs only 16 ounces
- Front accessory compartment
- Padded side cargo pockets with cutaway openings for easy access
- Waterproof bottom panel keeps the bag protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface
- Main flap opens away from you for unobstructed, "shoot from the hip" access
- Overlapping top zipper closure protects against the elements
- No-twist strap with contoured, non-slip shoulder pad
- WeatherWrap auxiliary rain cover included
- Generously-padded air mesh back panel cushions the bag on your hip
|Name||Tenba - Discovery Top Load Black/Gray|
|Manufacturer Part No||TE-637-351|