This stereo microscope offers a great value.
The rigid pillar stand has a 360° rotatable binocular head which is inclined at 45° for comfortable viewing or sharing your views without moving the microscope.
Top and bottom halogen illumination, combined with the wide field eyepieces, allows for excellent viewing of your specimen or object.
- 20x Power and 40x Power Stereo
- Binocular Head 360° Rotatable
- Set of 10x Wide Field Eyepieces
- 2x and 4x Objective Lenses
- Fully Coated Glass Optics
- Five Prepared Slides
- Top and Bottom Halogen Illumination
- Stage Plate - Black/White and Frosted/Opaque
- Working Distance - 110 mm (4.33")
|Name||Celestron - Advanced Stereo Microscope|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-44202|
|Illumination||Top and Bottom Halogen|
|Microscope Head||Stereo Binocular, 45° Inclined|