Vixen Focal Reducer for ED81S/ED103S
The Focal Reducer ED0.67X is designed exclusively for imaging with Vixen ED81S, ED103S, or ED115S refractors. For prime focus SLR camera astrophotography, both an optional 60mm wide photo adapter and optional T-ring appropriate to your SLR camera is required.
The Focal Reducer ED0.67X will reduce telescope focal lengths as follows:
- ED81S: Focal Length 625mm (f/7.7) becomes 419mm (f/5.2)
- ED103S: Focal Length 795mm (f/7.7) becomes 533mm (f/5.2)
- ED115S: Focal Length 890mm (f/7.7) becomes 596mm (f/5.2)
Attaching the Focal Reducer ED0.67X
Preparation: The outer bayonet mount part of the SLR T-ring is required. Loosen the setscrews on the T-ring in order to remove the inner ring.
- Attach the T-ring with bayonet mount part to the wide photo adapter 60mm and tighten the setscrews.
- Screw the Focal Reducer ED0.67X onto the wide photo adapter.
- Next, screw the other side of the focal reducer into the drawtube of the telescope.
- Attach the SLT camera body onto the T-ring.
|Name||Vixen - Focal Reducer for ED81S/ED103S|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|