Optec - Astrodon Ic photometric filter, 50mm diameter, 3mm thick.
Astrodon Photometrics UVBRcIc filters adhere to the Johnson/Cousins designs as closely as possible. The following is a spectral compilation of actual scans of the Astrodon Photometrics UVBRcIc filters.
These filters are parfocal with all Astrodon LRGB and narrowband filters. You can add an Astrodon Clear or H-a filter and they will be parfocal within the limits of your optical system.
- Curves designed after UV, B, V, Rc, Ic Johnson/Cousins
- 100% coated filters - no colored glass
- Peak transmission guaranteed > 90%
- <0.1%Tave out-of-band 300 - 1100 nm
- Striae-free, single fused silica substrates
- 1/4-wave propagated wavefront prior to coating
- <0.5 arcminute substrate parallelism
- 3.000 +/-0.025 mm substrate thickness
- 1.25" mounted
- 49.7 mm dia. unmounted (for most filter wheels)
|Name||Optec - Astrodon Ic photometric filter, 50mm diameter, 3mm thick.|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|