Optec - Model TCF-Si, Integrated Temperature Compensating Focuser.
Optec has created integrated variants of their main line of focusers: the new TCF-Si and TCF-S3i. Unlike their predecessors (the TCF-S and TCF-S3), these focusers feature an integrated control board that allows direct connection between computer and focuser.
You can see the differences between the TCF-S (left) and the TCF-Si (right) in the photo of both below.
Unlike the predecessors, the TCF-Si focuser features an integrated control board that allows direct connection between computer and focuser, thus eliminating the necessity of the external TCF-S/S3 control box.
- Heavy-duty style Crayford 2" focuser
- Temperature recoups from focal shift
- 10 Ibs payload
- Focuser control via serial interface
- Simple learn procedure for determining TC
- Remember-able position after being turned on from last session
- Compatible with most camera software for autofocusing
- Free interface program included with open source based code.
|Name||Optec - Model TCF-Si Integrated Temperature Compensating Focuser|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|