The 2-inch to 1-1/4-inch Standard Adapter is our original secure fit adapter for 1-1/4-inch eyepieces, camera nosepieces, and SSP instrument telescope adapters.
See the #17663 Precision Centering Adapter for a non-marring compression ring fitting for eyepieces and camera nosepieces. However, for those desiring the additional safely of a dovetail groove, the #17662 is a better choice.
With a heavy wall and single thumbscrew lock, the #17662 is both rugged and easy to use. The bottom side flange features a machined brass registration screw to exactly match the notch on all TCF-S focusers. This allows rotational alignment each time the #17662 is removed and re-inserted into the 2-inch drawtube.
- Overall Outside Diameter: 2.38" (60mm)
- Outside Diameter (main body): 1.995" (50.7mm)
- Overall Height: 1.40" (35.5mm)
- Clear Aperture: 1.25" (31.8mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (135 g)
- Back-focus Usage: 0.25" (6.4 mm)
- TCF-S or TCF-Si focuser,
- TCF-S3 or TCF-S3i focuser with #17804 3-inch to 2-inch reducer,
- Any manufacturer's 2-inch focuser or receiver.
|Name||Optec - 2-" to 1.25" adapter fits directly into the 2" TCF focuser.|
|Manufacturer Part No||17662|