CELESTRON - CGE Pro 925 HD 9.25" Computerized Telescope (11092)
The CGE Pro 925 HD Telescope features EdgeHD coatings in a 9.25" OTA, designed by Celestron. The optical technology is highly capable for a wide range of both visual and imaging tasks. The telescope is designed for those advanced and highly committed amateur astronomers with its combination of the famous CGE Pro Computerized Mount paired with a 9.25" aperture Schmidt based optical tube with Celestron's own EdgeHD optics. The EdgeHD optical system takes a step further than the traditional Schmidt-Cassegrain system to make sure that stars appear pinpoint through the entire field of view, edge-to-edge, on a flat focal plane three times flatter than the standard Schmidt-Cassegrain design. This system accuracy ensures quality astrophotography images even when using some of the largest sensor designs.
The CGE Pro Equatorial Mount is a well built mount for both astrophotography and visual use because of its easy adjustment of altitude and azimuth. It has a payload of 90 pounds. The mount uses Celestron's All-Star polar alignment, a feature that allows the observer to precisely align their mount to the north celestial pole (NCP) for accurate alignment and tracking of celestial objects. It is a very straightforward process. The observer aligns the telescope to two bright stars after which the All-Star alignment system computer handles the rest. The user can now precisely and accurately align their mount with the north celestial pole. It is NOT recommended that you use Polaris as an alignment star as it is too close to the NCP.
CGE Pro Mount Features:
- Payload Capacity - 90 Ib payload capacity.
- All-Star Polar Alignment - Precisely align your mount with the NCP by choosing a bright alignment star.
- No-Tool Polar Alignment - Large hand knobs for adjusting altitude and azimuth
- Meridian Tracking - Track 20° past the meridian, the clearest and darkest section of the night sky
- Faster Slew Speed - Maximum slew rate of 5°/ per second - improved with newly designed motors and gears
- Accuracy - Very accurate tracking of celestial objects
- Pointing - NexStars' advanced pointing features can result in a 1 arc minute pointing accuracy of stars
- Tracking - +/- 5 arc second tracking accuracy and further reduced with PPEC.
- Mount Calibration - NexStar will compensate for any inaccuracies in the mount.
|Name||Celestron - CGE Pro 925 HD 9.25" Computerized Telescope - 11092|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|
|Alignment Procedures||2-Star Align, Solar System Align, Last Alignment, Quick Align, 1-Star Align|
|Angular Field of View||0.8°|
|Aperture||235 mm (9.25 in)|
|Apparent Field of View||0.8 °|
|Counterweights||1 x 22 lbs|
|Database||40,000+ objects, 100 user defined programmable objects. Enhanced information on over 200 objects|
|Eyepiece 1||23 mm (0.91 in)|
|Eyepiece 1 Magnification||102 x|
|Focal Length||2350 mm (92.52 in)|
|GPS||Optional SkySync GPS Accessory|
|Highest Useful Magnification||555 x|
|Light Gathering Power||1127 x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||14.4|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||28 ft (8.53 m)|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||34 x|
|Mount||CGE Pro Computerized Equatorial|
|Optical Coatings||Starbright XLT Coating|
|Optical Tube Length||22 in (558.8 mm)|
|Optical Tube Weight||21 lbs (9.53 kg)|
|Power Requirements||Car battery adapter|
|Resolution (Dawes)||0.49 arcsec|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||0.59 arcsec|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction||3.35 in (85.09 mm)|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area||13.1 %|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter||36.2 %|
|Tracking Modes||EQ North and EQ South|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, Solar and Lunar|
|Tripod||Adjustable, 2.75" Stainless Steel legs|
|Warranty||2-year Telescope Warranty|