- Eyeglass-friendly binocular for exceptional stargazing and terrestrial observation
- BAK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated eyepiece and objective lenses ensure maximum image quality
- Long 22mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers leave their glasses on and take in the full field of view
- Rugged cast-metal alloy body stands up to field use; rubber armored for a secure grip
- Includes soft case, deluxe wide neck strap and lens caps. Ten-year limited warranty
- Extra-long 22mm eye relief
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Finest BAK-4 glass prisms
- Large knurled center focus knob
- Twist-lock eyecups
- Tripod adapter socket
- 10-year limited warranty
Eyeglass wearers know how frustrating it can be using binoculars. You have to take your glasses off with one hand and hold the binocular up to your eyes with the other. Then, you must lower the binocular and replace your eyeglasses to scan the scene again with just your eyes. Playing this on-and-off game gets pretty annoying. You've tried leaving your eyeglasses on, but it's like looking through a keyhole: you can't see the whole field of view. And you've tried to get by without your glasses, but everything in the distance is too blurry.
Orion UltraView 10x50 Wide-Angle Binoculars are the answer. They are the ultimate in eyeglass- and sunglass-friendly binoculars! Their extra-long 22mm eye relief allows the full field of view to be seen with eyeglasses on, simply by retracting the twist-lock rubber eyecups. That's a real luxury!
UltraView binoculars are also long on optical quality. Made exclusively for Orion by Japan's largest manufacturer of high-quality optics. UltraViews feature the finest BAK-4 glass prisms, and lenses finely ground and polished to exacting specifications. All lens and prism air-to-glass surfaces are fully multi-coated, providing much higher light transmission than can be achieved with the standard coatings offered on most other binoculars. Colors are pure and images are tack-sharp right out to the edges. The large center focus wheel allows quick focusing with just a fingertip.
The Orion UltraView 10x50 Wide-Angle Binocular features a much wider field of view (6.5°) than standard 10x binoculars. Excels for high-power astronomy, long-distance nature observation, and hunting. 5mm exit pupil, 16' close focus, extra-long 22mm eye relief. Weighs 32 oz.
This binocular's cast alloy metal construction holds up admirably under extensive field use. Black rubber armoring protects the binocular against bumps and scratches, and finger grooves provide a sure grip.
The UltraView 10x50 binocular comes with a rugged soft field case, objective lens caps, and a deluxe wide neck strap. The binocular has a threaded socket to accept a tripod adapter. Ten-year limited warranty.
- Use Astronomy and terrestrial
- Magnification 10x
- Optical diameter 50mm
- Field of view - angular 6.5-deg
- Field of view - linear 341.3 ft./1000 yd
- Apparent field of view 65.0-deg
- Eye relief 22.0mm
- Exit pupil 5.0mm
- Near focus 16 ft.
- Coatings Fully Multi-coated
- Prism type BAK-4 Porro
- Interpupilary distance range 58mm - 72mm
- Focus style Center focus
- Waterproof No
- Tripod adaptable Yes
- Diopter adjustment Yes
- Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Height 6.8 in.
- Additional included accessories Carry case, Deluxe wide neck strap
- Other features Wide angle, Twist-lock eyecups
- Warranty One year
- Deluxe neck strap
- Orion UltraView 10x50 WA Binocular lens caps
- Orion Soft carry case
- Case strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
|Name||Orion - UltraView 10x50 Wide-Angle Binoculars*|
|Custom Stock Status||Available - Ships in 3-5 Days|