Planewave - IRDK 14 (Infrared Optimized) Optical Tube Assembly
If you choose to place an order for this item, you will be contacted for crating and shipping fee information and options. To receive a quote contact us at [email protected].
Planewave IRDK 14 (Infrared Optimized) Optical Tube Assembly
The IRDK14 is a 14-inch infrared optimized optical tube designed for research applications where on-axis performance is crucial.
- Dall-Kirkham optical design
- Focal length of 2,563 mm (f/7.2)
- Mirror coatings that are optimized to transmit in infrared wavelengths (ultra violet optimization available)
- Fused silica mirrors with low thermal expansion
- Ready for Delta-T dew prevention
This is a Dall-Kirkham optical design with coatings that are optimized to transmit in infrared wavelengths. There are no refractive lens, only reflective components to the design. For IR application, reflective coatings are a protected gold which give better than 98% reflectivity from .65 micron (650nm) to 5 micron (5000nm). This design is ideal for infrared astronomy or LIDAR applications. UV optimized coatings can be provided as well, so please reach out to our technical sales team to discuss UV optimization.
|Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping